Friday, April 23, 2010

Riders Cafe

Hubby supposedly to go for his cohesion event today. It's a walk from MacRitchie Reservoir to the Tree Top bridge and then followed by lunch buffet at Hanabi. He even intended to bring me along with him. But, oh well.. we err.. Ermz.. OVER SLEPT and err.. feeling kind of lazy to do the 10.4km hike!

So I suggested to him a new place for brunch on a lazy day like today.. keke

We were first greeted by......


Mr. HORSE

After reading reviews from other bloggers and information from hungrygowhere.com for some time, I decided to bring hubby here!

RIDERS CAFE

The Menu

The ambience of the cafe was good. Except that, it will be inconvenient if you don't drive. Hubby said it does have that kind of "overseas" feeling...


Horse Stable right behind the Cafe

Ice Chocolate

Ice Mocha
I have ordered 2 mains for us...Get ready for the yummilicious pictures!

Very Satisfied MR. Tan!
Not forgetting, a couple photo!

It is a nice.. no.. tranquility should be the word to describe the place for a lazy brunch or even tea-session with your loved ones! by the way mummies, it's kids' friendly! I'm so sure that I'm defintely going to patronise it again, soon. =)

1 comment:

  1. Let's go there when the Yips are back from Bali :)

    ReplyDelete